The Student Services Department offers a wide range of support services to students, parents, and staff. These services include registration, academic advisement and counseling; career planning; goal setting; standardized testing; transcripts and records; individual, group and family counseling; coordination of parent/teacher conferences; college and scholarship search assistance; health screening; and serve as a liaison with community youth- service providers. Please email or call to make an appointment.
- Student Services Staff: Call 293-1549
- Registrar and Records ext. 54306
- Senior Counselor: Debbie.Morales@KeysSchools.com ext. 54313
- Junior Counselor: Linda.Missert@KeysSchools.com ext. 54316
- Sophomore Counselor: Vicki.Cooper@KeysSchools.com ext. 54309
- Freshmen Counselor: Wanda.Spencer@KeysSchools.com ext. 54388